About May B.Hello everyone,
Thank you for searching through the engine, and reaching my page. I am living in the United State, and I have been teaching English for approximately five years. My lessons and teaching approaches are different for every students; since everyone is on a different pace and level. I try to provide the best strategies and lessons plan as best as I can, in order to reach my student's goal. Before every class sessions or at the same day of the class, I will be sending in English files that I have created, which we will be using in class to help your understanding. Furthermore, my lessons are easy, and fun.
In my class, you will learn:
- Correction in grammar
- Everyday life conversations
- Enhance higher vocabulary skills
- Reading comprehension
When schedule a lesson, please answer the following questions:
1. Define your English Skills Level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advance).
2. What is your approach or what do you want to learn from this class?
3. What is your weakness and strong point?
4. What do you mainly want to focus on: reading, writing or speaking?
5. Other things you might want me to know?
Audio / Video Available