I love to talk and teach other people Italian. I have been speaking Italian for 30 years.I speak Italian every week with my friends and have been to Italy 8 times. I have learned Italian at the University of Illinois. My favorite places to visit in Italy are the Sorrento peninsula, Bolzano, Siena, Assisi, Venice and Cortina d'Amepzzo. I also cook Italian food.
Think about the reasons that want to speak Italian.
- Do you want to travel to Italy?
- Do you want to meet people or meet an Italian woman or man?
- Do you want to conduct business in Italian?
- Do you want to read Italian news (entertainment, sports, news, politics)
- Are you a student already learning Italian that may want to practice speaking Italian?
I can structure learning opportunities for you that will meet the specific goals that you have in mind.