I tend to learn vocal languages quickly, but I'm not sure how I'll fair in sign. So someone particularly patient would be great. I'm a VERY beginner, as in I'm still teaching myself the alphabet and learning random sign words (boy, girl, who, where, etc).
As I said I tend to learn quickly, HOWEVER, I have a VERY difficutl time decipering what others are saying. So 40% of our efforts should be on me learning to do the sign myself, and the other 60% should be spent on me learning to recognise the sign being signed to me.
I'm NOT looking for a relationship, however your gender (or age) doesn't really matter to me at all. :)
I hope I didn't bore you to death. Unfortunately in the "teaching" department I only know English, and I doubt that's very valuable... If I sound like someone you'd like to work with, drop me a line! I'll be more than happy to get Skype, MSN, or any other video-chat client you'd prefer.