Lucas Soares Dias
What was the longest flight you have ever taken?

For me, it was when I went to Seattle. I live in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, and I needed to fly for about 24 hours, because of all the conecctions.

Oct 7, 2014 3:43 PM
Comments · 7

Recently, Paris-Jakarta with a layover in Doha. The total flight time was over 15 hours + a few hours in Doha.

October 7, 2014

We flew from Israel to China but we flew via Paris so it was about 6 hours to Paris then another 10 hours to Shanghai.Also the time difference confused me a lot.

October 7, 2014

8 hours from Moscow to Vladivostok. Nice trip. It can be one week if i would chose a train)

October 9, 2014

Forty hours, from Brisbane to Vienna.

My cheapest option was to buy a London-Sydney flight (I think it was British Airways), and tack on legs for London-Vienna, and Sydney-Brisbane.  I recall a stopover in Singapore was involved as well.  Of course, the 40 hours included waiting for connecting flights.

Now, for any stopover, I exit the airport and spend a few days in the stopover country.

The longest direct flight I've done - several times - has been 14 hours between Dubai-Brisbane, and if the flight changes at Singapore, then it's an 18-hour journey.

October 9, 2014

The longest fly I have taken was from Brasil to Australia. My trip started in Belo Horizonte in Minas Gerais and I took a fligth to Sao Paulo, we had one stop over in Chile, another New Zealand and another in Sydney  and finally Perth.

October 9, 2014
Show more