2013 - 2019
Instructor (English Teacher) NOVA Co Ltd• Regularly awarded top 50 instructor status, with an average student feedback rating of 92%.
• Personally congratulated by senior-management for rescuing the Nagoya City main branch from rapidly dropping student attendance numbers.
• Represented NOVA in media campaigns, including on TV and in marketing publications.
• Awarded for achieving the highest number of successful demo lessons in the entire Tokai area in 2018.
• Undertook additional responsibilities as a proofreader.
2021 - 2021
Independent Contractor (Online English Teacher) Nova Co Ltd
2019 - 2020
Recruitment Consultant develop• Achieved 125% of target in the first 6 months.
• The top biller of the company in my 5th month, with 6 placements generating £42,410 in revenue.
• First promotion in my 5th month. Promoted to Consultant in my 11th month for achieving more than £57,899 (£60,154) revenue over a 6-month period.
• develop ranked 3/300 on Capita's Change and Transformation contract and perm PSL with a score of 89/100 in March 2020 - I placed 3 candidates with Capita between January and March 2020.
2020 - 2021
Resourcing Supervisor Department of Health and Social Care• Line managed 5 Resourcing Supports, managed their schedules, and provided training.
• Process improvement through data-cleansing, automation and process implementation which led to a 70% reduction in email traffic and 40% reduction in the team size.
• Built relationships with internal and external stakeholders to understand key areas for improvement.
• Managed the authorisation of purchase orders and purchase requisitions.