2008 - 2010
Spanish Supplemental Instructor Wayne State UniversityDirected and managed group review sessions.
● Utilized different learning-style techniques to create a more effective learning environment.
● Created and maintained constructive relations with pupils and staff members and cultivated an atmosphere of
correspondence and support.
● Integrated technology to supplement the learning experience including the formation and use of language
2010 - 2011
English Language and Cultural Assistant Ministry of Education● Acted as a teacher assistant in the English and bilingual Science and Physical Education classes in order to
better promote understanding and knowledge of the United States’ language and culture.
● As a representative of the United States, I crafted positive associations with the school’s faculty and staff.
● Enhanced the learning experience by incorporating technology to create a more enjoyable learning environment.
2011 - 2017
Online Live Session EFL Instructor Open EnglishFor many years here I taught students English online. I had to form positive and encouraging relationsihp with my students and colleagues in order to create a supportive teaching environment.
2015 - 2021
Online ESL Teacher VIPKIDWith this position I taught a wide variety of students of different ages and levels. I also taught a wide variety of courses including Public Speaking, Free Talk, Writing, Test Prep, etc.
2020 - 2021
Online ESL Teacher TalksClubWith this job I have a variety of individual private lessons with English students (mainly children). Because of the interactive platform I am able to use a wide variety of materials in class such as worksheets, games, video clips, photos, etc.