2020 - 2021
ESL Teacher NGL EducationTasks include
Teaching ESL to children and teens from 6 to 15 years old.
● Assessing and maintaining record of student performance.
● Evaluating and revising lesson plans and course content to facilitate and moderate
classroom discussions and student centered learning.
● Keeping students on task with proactive behavior, modification and reinforcement.
● Organizing coursework and learning materials.
● Conducting practical exercises as well as free practice exercises to meet learning
2020 - 2021
Teacher VIPKidTasks include:
● Teaching ESL to children and teens from 4 to 14 years old.
● Incorporating different methods which include scaffolding, TPR, good use of
● Maximizing student output and correct pronunciation.
● Assessing students using documents, record classroom data, and type feedback
to parents and teachers.
● Simplifying English immersion curriculum instruction to beginning learners and
extending with advanced learners.
2019 - 2020
Teacher CamblyAdult Education
● Provided instruction and guidance focused on reading, composition, academic writing,
and grammar construction.
● Developed genuine, positive student-teacher relationships.
● Utilized a variety of teaching methods including lectures, media, discussions and
● Worked with individual students from all levels on an individual basis to reinforce
learning concepts, help complete assignments, and improve performance