From VietnamLiving in Other, Vietnam (11:49 UTC+07:00)
italki teacher since Jan 12, 2022
Interest topicMusicFilms & TV SeriesFood
Hi there, thank you for visiting my profile. My name is My. I am from Hanoi, Vietnam. I have a northern accent.
In the video, I looked really silly :))) but if you talk to me, you will find me friendly, patient, warm, open-minded and positive because I love making friends, singing, listening to music, strolling around my lovely city, taking photos and discovering new cultures and specialities.
It would be great to help you to learn Vietnamese and to know more about Vietnamese culture.
Let's arrange an appointment and embark on a language journey with me! See yaaa
Me as a Teacher
I have graduated from Hanoi University with a bachelor of French language and another one of English language. I am also interested in languages so I am learning Mandarin and Korean by myself.
I am a teacher, who is
- Always on time
- Preparing my lesson plans carefully with experienced teaching methods
- Listening to learners' expections and suggestions, willing to adjust my style to better suit the needs of my students.
- Keeping my class professtional, interesting and energetic with interactive games
- Encouraging learners to talk more and interact more
- Giving detailed explanation and advice
- Fixing your pronunciation nicely
- Paying attention to learners' improvement
My lessons & teaching style
Every person learns differently, so my methods are not the same for everyone.
All my classes are personalized so that each student can reach their specific goal. My aim is to always make learning effective, exciting, relaxing, and fun.
My teaching material
Articles and news
Test templates and examples
0 lessons completed
Basic Conversations for Beginners
A1 - A2Conversation Practice10 lessons completed
Vietnamese Comprehensive for Intermediate
A2 - C1General3 lessons completed
Package with 33% off
Vietnamese for kids
A1 - A2General0 lessons completed
Package with 41% off
Based on your timezone (UTC+00:00)
6 Vietnamese lessons
Even though it is a real struggle to learn Vietnamese tones, teacher My made it a lot easier. I hope to master Vietnamese tone one day.