Clizia
Help for correct sentences Hi everyone! I need some help because I have a You Tube channel and I will to write some questions and I wanna be sure to use a really correct English. 1) Tell me about you family and kids ? 2) Have you ever had experiences with Au Pair ? 3) How is one of my typical day ? ( Schedules ) 4) Where do you live ? 5) Can I use the car during my free time? 6) Which are the rules about the electrical deceives ? 7) Do you have any specific diet or food restriction at home ? 8) Do you have pets ? 9) What do you expect during this Au Pair years ? 10) Have you ever been on/at Re-match ? thank you so much! the questions should not being polite but just short and correct.
1

Help for correct sentences

Hi everyone! I need some help because I have a You Tube channel and I will to write some questions
and I wanna want to <em>(don't use wanna - it is not written English)</em> be sure to use a really correct form of English.
1) Tell me about your family and kids/children ?
2) Have you ever had experiences with/as an Au Pair ?<em> (haha - '...experiences with' - could mean 'have you ever made love with the au pair' too! It should be 'as')</em>
3) How is one of my typical days scheduled/organised ? ( Schedules )
4) Where do you live ?
5) Can May I use the car during my free time?
6) Which are the rules about Where are the instructions for the electrical devices ?
7) Do you have any specific diet or food restrictions at home ?
8) Do you have pets ?
9) What do you expect to happen <em>(what is this question getting at?)</em> during this Au Pair years ?
10) Have you ever been on/at Re-match ?

thank you so much!
the questions should not being polite be too formal but just short and correct.

1

Help for with correct sentences

and I wanna be sure to use a really correct English.
1) Tell me about your family and kids ?
2) Have you ever had previous experiences with Au Pair with an Au Pair?
3) How is one of my Describe a typical day. ? ( Schedules )
4) Where do you live?
5) Can I Would I have use of the car during my free time?
6) Which What are the rules about the regarding the use of electrical deceives devices?
7) Do you have any specific dietary or food restrictions at home ? 
8) Do you have pets ?
9) What do are your expectations during this Au Pair years year?
10) Have you ever been on/at Re-match ? (I'm not sure what is meant by this)

thank you so much!
the questions should not being polite but just short and correct.

I agree with Mark. Only additional comment is regarding number 6. What kind of electrical devices do you mean? If it's about things like computers, iPods, mobile phones, digital cameras, etc. then it should be "What are the rules about electronic devices". Electrical devices normally refers to all other electrically-powered devices like lamps, toasters, fans, etc. Electronic is used to refer to computerized or digital devices. Let me know if this is unclear and I can try to explain in a different way.