Exercise
Daily Practice
It uses German and German books as instruments for teaching. in the rumbling gunfire, Where is the safe place? where to put a desk? Both were met with enthusiastic critical reception. Research suggests that people are less concerned about climate change when they think that scientists do not have a very clear understanding of the issue. Moreover, they are less likely to support immediate Action to combat climate change when scientific uncertainty is introduced into survey questions. Since less than half of us respondents In a recent survey believe there is consensus within the scientific community, This represents an area for improvement. Every message about climate change. Should reinforce the fact that the scientific Community agrees that global warming is happening and that it is the result of human activity. moreover, climate change Communications should reassure the public and policymakers that scientists know a lot about the problem and its impacts.
5 hours ago
0
0
I had hotpot with my friends tonight. We often eat spicy hotpot in Chengdu, We can cook many kinds of meat and vegetables in it, and the dipping dish is Senate oil and minced garlic. But the hotpot usually be light in Beijing, there is relatively little meat and dishes to cook, and the dipping dish is sesame paste. There weren't pepper in pot and bowl. Most of Beijing food is light. Maybe the reason is the climate to dry. The drink looked like wine, It was beautiful, but It's actually plum soup. Syrup of plum is sour and sweet, I like it. We ate lamb, beef, vegetables, toufu and mushroom. It taste nice! We were all so full, So We walked a hour after dinner for help to digest. 今晚,我和朋友去吃了火锅(铜锅涮肉)。在成都我们常常吃麻辣火锅,可以在里面煮各种肉和蔬菜。蘸碟是香油和蒜末。但是北京的火锅通常比较清淡,可以煮的肉和菜相对少一些,蘸碟是芝麻酱,锅里和碗里都没有辣椒。大部分北京食物比较清淡,可能因为这里的气候太干燥。这个饮料看起来像酒,很漂亮。但实际上是酸梅汤,酸梅汤酸酸甜甜的,我喜欢。我们吃了羊肉,牛肉,蔬菜,豆腐和蘑菇。吃起来很美味!我们都吃得太饱了,所以晚餐后我们走了一个小时, 消消食。
6 hours ago
0
0