Hi everyone, could you have a look to my exercise. I have to put the correct tense in those sentences (past perfect or past perfect continuous)
1. My feet were aching. We'd been queueing for hours.
2. She went to the police, because someone had stolen her bag.
3. The streets were wet. It'd been rainning all morning.
4. She got to work late because she had had an accident on the way.
5. I almost didn't reconize him. He had changed a lot since I last saw him.
6. They were very red. The had been sunbathing all morning, but they hadn't put on any sun cream.
7. I could see from their face that my parents had argued.
8. Jess had a bandage on her arm. She had fallen off her bike the day before.