Create sentences with cut through/cut across/cut down/cut back
• We can cut through the broad avenue lined with trees. Not only will we get there faster, but also see the beautiful park.
• The flood cut across five villages located near this river – it is thirty meters broader now.
• For the starters, when you are going to tidy an attic, you have to cut through the thick layer of dust then you can start organizing stuff.
• If we do not cut through the red type, we will not be able to do this project.
• Only with the help of an accountant, they can cut through the red type.
• He should cut down on sugar and chocolate, because it is cause spots on his skin.
• When you were absent from work, he cut down this arrogant man to size, this broad-shouldered one with spiky hair from sales department.
• We have to cut back rubbish production, if we do not want to wake up drowning in plastic someday.