Our government classify 7 level priority to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, but I’m not included in it. I’m not old enough, not young enough, even not important enough to the society. But I’m still dreaming that when it’s my turn to get the vaccine, what questions should I ask to the doctors?
1. How effective is this vaccine?
2. How safe is this vaccine?
3. According to my health situation, am I suitable to receive this vaccine?
4. What percentages will this vaccine cause severe allergic reactions?
5. How many injections will I have?
6. What are the common side effects?
7. How long do the side effects usually last?
8. When will it work since I’ve gotten the vaccine?
9. How long will the effect of the vaccine last?
10. Is it possible that I still infect COVID-19 to others after I having injected?