Check out our updated Community
Jung Kook
Hello. How can I say if I have the same opinion about something negative with somebody? Because I heard "Me too" is used only in positive sentences.
Jan 24, 2021 5:04 AM
Answers · 2
Normally, you’d say “me neither” or “i don’t... either”
January 24, 2021
You could say "I agree with you" or "I agree with that opinion"
Feb 6, 2021 6:33 PM
Jung Kook
Language Skills
Burmese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Learning Language
English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish