May someone correct my sentences, please?
Thanks to those who will dedicate their own time to me!
1. I am so hungry. I haven't eaten since yesterday.
2. My hair is so long because I haven't my hair cut for 4 months.
3. Whay don't you stop smoking? You have been smoking since you
were a boy.
4. Let's call the plumber. The tap has been squirting water for 20 minutes now.
5. He didn't feel tired although he had worked for days.
6. Look at Vanessa's dress: it still looks new even if she bought it 3 years ago.
7. At last he got the promotion. He had worked hard since he began this job.
8. The police hadn't caught the thief yet, even if they had been looking for him all the night.
9. I found it difficult to speak German even if I had been exercising a lot.
10, I'm afraid we'll catch a bad cold. We had been outside for a long time yesterday while it was raining.