1) Who do you think can treat the virus successfully? A therapist, an epidemiologist or a virologist?
2) I don't want to get into debts, that's why I stay away from credit cards/ I steer clear from credit cards.
3) I'm indebted to my friends for their support and friendship.
4) We decided to eat out on Sunday as me and my wife, we both feel tired and overloaded with stress and housework.
5) I'm usually dressed into something casual like jeans and sweaters.
6) Staving off from hacking personal information requires our attention and accuracy.
7) I got into playing chess a few years ago and since then I have significantly improved my chess skills.
8) Usually, I don't fit in at noisy companies where people can hang out for ages with drinks and talks.
9) I don't give advice when it's above my pay grade. However, when my close friends ask me, on special occasions I can suggest something.
10) Do you think that the poor and the rich equally don't want to wage wars?