WHEN GENERALY CONVERSING you would be curious about the following:
- Weather or what season of the year the other persons country is having.
* Autaum &
- Finding out about each others countries or common things betweeen the contries:
* namely ~~~~ each country has a number of cities and they each differ in wheather forcast.
- WE ALSO WANT TO SHOW INTEREST ABOUT THEIR BACKGROUND OR FAMILY
* Whether married or not and how big is their family, including children (baby girls).
* We learn new words like the use of slangs compared to other norma English words i.e. GOOD GENES when we acknowledge a certain kind of beauty.
- WE ALSO DISCUSS LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN OUR NATIVE COUNTRIES
* South Africa has 11 official languages, of which i can only speak about seven of them.
NAMELY ~~~ English, Xhosa, Sotho, Zulu, Swazi, Tswana, Afrikaans.
THE FOLLOWING I DO NOT SPEAK NOR UNDERSTAND MUCH: TshiVenda, Xi Tsonga, Ndebele & Pedi