Hello native English Speakers. Please let me know, can I say: "Bubble chocolate"? Or I only can say "Bubbly chocolate"? What do you understand when you see the words "bubble chocolate"? Thank you in advance.
Nov 10, 2021 6:17 PM
Answers · 6
I think 'bubble chocolate' works fine, if you're trying to talk about the chocolate with loads of air bubbles inside? I don't think it's a well-used phrase, but it's a good description. A quick search tells me the official word for this type of chocolate is 'aerated chocolate'.
November 10, 2021
Bubble chocolate doesn't mean anything to me.
November 11, 2021
Makes no sense
November 11, 2021
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!