Community Web Version Now Available
Caroline
Shanghai Travel : Transportation Getting There By Air Shanghai has two international airports something no other city in China can boast. The Pudong International Airport handles 60% of flights including most flights from all over the world, while the remaining 40% use Hongqiao International Airport. As one of the main Chinese airline hubs, Shanghai has opened connections with nearly two hundred cities, half domestic ones and half international and regional ones. Direct flights provide Shanghai with connections to dozens of international air terminals such as Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Fukuoka, Osaka, Tokyo, Bangkok, Brussels, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, London, Moscow, Rome as well as regional links with Hong Kong and Macau. Domestic flights link Shanghai with Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Xian, Xiamen, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Shenyang and others.
Jan 25, 2008 10:16 AM
4
0
Comments · 4

Hi, 
This is a test message... 
rgds.
July 20, 2008
I still think you write for a political magazine! Too many dry facts, young man. Pudong is probably the ugliest airport in the whole world. I wouldn't advertise it if I were you.
March 10, 2008
Almost 80% domesitc airlines by HongQiao Airport (SHA); International airlines by PuDong Airport (PVG)
January 31, 2008
I think Hongqiao is only used for relatively short trips (like to Japan, and maybe Korea). Pudong is far... but that's true of most international airports.
January 29, 2008
Caroline
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French
Learning Language
Chinese (Mandarin), English