Just a while ago a boy told me he fell in love with me at first sight. I do not believe in love at first sight but he did. Is there really such a thing? I would like to know what you all think.
<em>Lust</em> at first sight, yes. <em>Love</em>? No.
I think he said this because you are good looking. He loves you appearance but does not know much about you inward, so it does not mean that you will have a good relationship in the future. Maybe it is better to learn about each other before having a relationship if you would like to do so.
Some corrections (my keyboard is working badly), please excuse me :
1. does NOT imply the following facts:
2. 'that' particular 'match'
3. and THIS is merely an opinion
4. time was short for the activity of 'dating'
5. please: delete the last line (for the lovers); it is just a part of
a previous line, it has no meaning.
I don't know, I've never have a love in the first sight. But I think someone can have it. Love is amazing.
No, there is no such thing.