1. Peggy had managed to incorporate a small business school, but with the recession its market outlets were not very good when she graduated.
2. The introduction of a minimum wage was one of the first major reforms of Labour after Tony Blair's election in 1997.
3. One of the benefits of increasing the minimum wage is that we have the best chance to see these workers inject money into the economy, since they can not afford to save.
4. Women are a percentage of growing the workforce in most countries today.
5. It uses the slang of "McJob" to designate a small job poorly paid and no prospects.