Check out our updated Community
Tu Luong
please help me with some hanja

Can anyone tell me what is this place called? And what is its name please? 


Thank you so much!

Jul 14, 2016 4:43 AM
Comments · 2

I don't think we use this hanja. 

I've looked it up in the Korean dictionary, but I cannot figure out what this word means.

When I read it, It would be '궁청여, or 궁청취', but both do not make sense. 

I am sorry~

July 14, 2016

If that name writed in wood panal at top of enterence, you can read it right to left. (this is same china korea japan)

But also I do not know where is it. 취청궁. seems to be a small palace.

July 27, 2016
Tu Luong
Language Skills
English, Korean, Vietnamese
Learning Language
English, Korean