I've been quite unhappy with only bilingualism, I wanna move forward.
If you speak French fluently and would like to learn Portuguese from a professional iTalki teacher, then you might wanna contact me.
I'm looking for:
1. Informal skype sessions, at least twice a week;
2. You learn Portuguese for 30min, then you teach me French for another 30min = 1h commitment;
3. This is not a planned lesson, we'll learn as we talk and do our own research so you have to be into Brazilian portuguese;
4. I want to become fluent as fast as possible, you might want that too. Let's help one another.
5. I will have my own notebook to keep track of vocabulary, you might wanna have that too;
I'm so excited to make this happen, I hope you'll want this as well.
You don't need to be an experienced French teacher... just speak French very well.
I am from Sénégal , african country. We speak officially french .
I desire improve my english level and I see you want learn french from someone who can teach you. I can.
Give the days where you have time and we will arrange our courses
Id love to do a language swap with you!
I am bilingual in French and English. Just moved to Portugal so trying to learn as much as possible . I know that there are differences between Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese but I love Brazilian culture
let me know ☺️