1. 1.What kind of bird do you imagine hearing the word "BIRD"?
2. Give your definition to the word "BIRD".
3. Enumerate names of birds you know.
4. What associations do you have with the word "BIRD"?
1. A robin
2. A flying creature with wings
3. Robin, bluetit, emu, ostrich, starling, crow, raven, seagull
4. Flying, nature, forests, trees etc.
Hope this is helpful for your research :D
I am from the U.K. (incase you need to know where I am from)
2-A two-legged,wing-fitted,beak-possessed,nest-builder,lovely-beautiful creature.
4-Lovely-sound,Peaceful-creature,Fishing-skill,Great-architect,Travel the whole world without polluting our environment by flying of their own:), a Lovely-adorable creature who make our nature more beautiful.
Please correct me if any mistake is there.Thank you:)
1. A blue jay, probably because that's the one I am hearing right now.
2. Same as Helen's answer above.
3. Blue jay, raven, crow, sparrow, cardinal, chickadee, mockingbird, dove, pigeon, lark, blackbird, nightingale... ,
4. elegant, beautiful things whose music I hear in the morning when I wake, for whom numerous poems have been written, and who appear symbolically in many pieces of literature.
1. a sparrow
2. a winged creature with a beak whose body is covered with feathers
3. sparrow, crow, raven, eagle, robin, pigeon, owl, ostrich, duck, swan, goose, parrot, falcon, kiwi, seagull, parakeet, vulture
4. the sky, long migration routes, eggs, nests, colourful feathers, mating dances, birdsongs, nature, trees