1. 1/ What kind of bird do you imagine hearing the word "BIRD"?
2. Give your definition to the word "BIRD".
3. Enumerate names of birds you know.
4. What associations do you have with the word "BIRD"?
1) I think of Twitter...I'm broken, I know
2) A warm-blooded animal whose body is covered with feathers and whose movement chiefly relies upon flying by means of flapping its wings. Birds may be found virtually everywhere on Earth, in the deserts of Africa and in Antarctica, and even though some of them can't properly perform a full flight (e.g., chickens), many will be able to swim (penguins) and/or dive when needed.
3) Cuckoo, Flamingo, Ox, Nightingale, Turkey, Albatross, Chicken etc
4) Have you seen Birdemic: Shock and Terror? It's one of the worst movies in the history of mankind! So bad it's hilarious! It's clearly about birds (to some extent) so that's it....That's my association. There's also a great movie by Alfred Hitchcock though ("Birds").
2: I think a bird is, having a beak, body covered with feathers, only two legs and some may fly or some not.
3: Sparrow , Parrot , Pigeon , Eagle and Crow.
4: One of my friend is doing business with birds. I usually go there and observe the different type of birds there. I love them because they look very cute. Parrot is my favourite one.