Mosquito Troubles and All About Salt & Pepper
I've just posted another episode of my free podcast.
You can listen here (SoundCloud
) or here (feeds.feedburner.com/edwardsESLedge
) if you're interested in getting some extra English practice. You can also subscribe through iTunes by searching for 'Edward's ESL Edge.'
In this episode, we talk about my recent camping adventures and dealing with mosquitos. We also talk about the history of salt & pepper and how the two condiments became such fantastic friends.
After listening, you can answer the Discussion Questions below. I'll leave my own responses in the next few days.
1. What condiments are commonly found on restaurant tables in your country?
2. What are your favorite spices to use when cooking?
3. Do you prefer salt or pepper?
4. Are there any spices you can't stand?
5. Are the mosquitos bad in your country?