Check out our updated Community
i really wanna stay abroad for 3 months. I can do a part time job. Might be a chinese teacher.
Aug 12, 2016 8:48 AM
Comments · 1

The precondition for you to work overseas legally is to hold a working visa. You may as well try working holiday for young people below 30 years old in Australia.

August 13, 2016
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), English, Japanese
Learning Language