I'm from China and can be the partner of you for practicing Chinese.
I'm a little confused that I don't know how to make my english better in a short period of time.
Who would like to be my partner?
It's really good to hear that you want to study English and that you want to improve as quickly as possible. I would like to make the following recommendations:
1) Try not to learn quickly but try to learn well. I often make the same mistake when learning Chinese, but focus on remembering the material you learn.
2) Try to make sentences using the new words. This will really help you to remember them as well as give you the practice you need when learning new vocabulary items.
3) Watch English language TV as often as possible. At first, I recommend watching with Chinese subtitles, but after your English improves, you should stop using subtitles.
4) Reading online resources like BBC also helps as it provides you with real-world examples on how to employ new vocabulary items.
5) Finally, organize language exchanges as often as possible. Don't be afraid of making mistakes when speaking, as making mistakes is a crucial part of learning any language.
If necessary, I am more than happy to write the advice in Chinese to help you out, but these are my recommendations to you. Hope these help.