I was reading this amazing artical and the writer request from the reader to challenge himself and put some words in a sentence.
So could some body help me and check if I wrote it correctly ?
• I have a spoon.
• I drink milk every morning.
• I don't have information about this issue.
• I have a suitcase and a bag.
• We cannot live without electricity.
• I met a fan yesterday.
• I want a pizza.
• He gave me an advice about this issue.
• Grab the trash to outside please.
- I want pizza/some pizza/a slice of pizza/a box of pizza
-He gave me some advice/a piece of advice...
-Take the trash to outside please