You can learn Turkish bu yourself online. There are many resources you can access. In my opinion, to start and to keep learning Turkish you need motivation. If you can keep your motivation alive, you can continue to improve your language skills. To do that, you can learn/ memorise very basic Turkish sentences. Then, you can try to practice them. For ex. with a language partner or on an online Turkish learning community. Do not set very high targets for the first step. Instead divide your learning goals into small pieces and go part by part.
Another very important thing is to learn Turkish grammar. Turkish belongs to Altaic language family, so its sentence structure is different than English (from Indo-European language family). Your vocublary knowledge will make you talk. But, grammar will help you to connect words in order to make sentences.
1. Learn new words and sentences
2. Study grammar
4. Do not forget "success does not come over a night"
5. Watch Turkish cartoons
6. You can study from a book. This will help you to see your learning goals and your progress more clearly.
7. Search for online Turkish learning communities
8. Ask questions at online communities
9. Divide your learning goals into small pieces than go step by step
10. You can also record a video of yourself when you start, then you can record another after a month. So, you can see how much you have improved.( or you can write down a Turkish text)
I congrutulate you for your desire to learn a new language and hope you good luck with Turkish.