This is just an idea. Unless the assignment specifically directs you to write only about the degradation of moral values, I suggest you find three different writers who have said that:
1) there has been degradation of moral values,
2) you can't change human nature, moral values have neither improved nor degraded,
3) moral values have improved,
and compare and contrast their views.
Personally, as evidence that moral values have improved, which I think they have, I would point to the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, proclaimed in 1948. Certainly we are not even close to having every nation in the world actually giving all citizens these rights, but three centuries ago you would not have had the whole world agree that "No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms."
I would be very happy to give you a few pointers, Mustapha. I cannot imagine having do write something that long in either of my target languages! We are here to help!
As someone who recently graduated, I can understand the pains of writing a research paper and the need to seek others for help. I don't agree with Katarina, I think it is alright to ask others for ideas, but ultimately, you would have to deliver the bulk of the content.
I don't know if it is too late, but here is my suggestion:
1) Provide an argument around the definition of moral values, because ultimately moral values are subjective. Different people will consider different things immoral. Some people would even associate morality with legality or religious morals. As the researcher you can provide insight and come to your own conclusions
2) Create a narrative of how 'morals' have evolved across the years in different regions. For example, just 300 years ago, pornography in America is not as widespread as it is today. But on the other hand, slavery has been abolished and people have better (although maybe not equal) rights. You can focus on a certain country
3) Bring together the narrative and come to a conclusion on whether it has actually degraded or not. Personally, I think its hard to say objectively whether it has. As a Muslim, I would not condone premaritial sex, but in the West it is a norm, and it is not immoral to do so. Maybe you could provide different opinions from different categories of people.
I hope my suggestions help. All the best!
Come on! if you can not help then not need to act like this way!
I'm just lost and confused about the outline. I need some specific direction & guidance which I did not find with my supervisor. Of course, I will write my research paper by my self and I will only need people's correction here that's all.