English learners! Here are some grammar jokes. Some of you may have heard these before. How many of these jokes do you get?
1) The past, the present and the future walked into a bar. It was very tense in there.
2) "I'll never date another apostrophe; the last one was too possessive."
3) Once, my English teacher asked me, "Name two pronouns." I said, "Who, me?"
4) Let's eat Grandma.
5) I now pronouns you he and she.
6) Sometimes you should know your crap. Other times you should know you're crap.
7) "What is the meaning of this?" "A pronoun."
8) Help a thief!
9) Sweet! A desserted island!
"Watch your grammar!"
"Why? She doesn't need supervision."