Please help me! I'll be really appreciated!
Me and my teacher are going to do a role playing very soon. He asks me to be an English teacher who is going to be interviewed with the following questions. The point is, the background information and everything about this English teacher should be made up or take a real example. However, the truth is, even though I've spent the whole day, I just can't find any real English teacher's answers about these following questions or figure it out. So guys please help me out, I'll be so thankful!
English Teachers in International School
- Teach Core Literature, Reading and Writing Courses
- Coach in the Library
- Research and Development Projects
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Over 2 years of teaching experience
- Native English speaker or equivalent English proficiency preferred -- Teaching certificate and/or TESOL certificate
- 15,000-20,000 RMB per month depending on experience
- 11 days paid vacation days per year
- Bonus at the end of the contract depending on performance
Lodging is provided, but optional; if alternative housing is preferred, a housing allowance
of 2500rmb per month is provided.
Details: Teach English in a Dongguan International School.
1. Please tell me a little bit about yourself?
2. I am worried about your lack of experience. Do you have what it takes to succeed here?
3. Do you have any questions for us?
4. Why should we hire you?
5. What are your greatest professional strengths?
6. What do you consider to be your weaknesses?