My friend from high school wants to start her own business after graduating, she has this interviewing thing on her mind (foreigners and local people are both included), and she then asked me to help her chat up with people and ask several questions, but we need more suggestions.
1. What do you think of bicycle-sharing business (such as Mobike and OFO) in China?
2. What do you think of Chinese people drinking hot water?
3. Have you ever got in any troubles caused by cultural difference?
4. Do you have a type for boys or girls?
5. Where do you like to go in Beijing?
6. Have you dated a Chinese boy or girl? What do you think is the biggest difference between he/she and people from your country when it comes to dating and relationships?
7. Do you think it’s really difficult to learn Chinese? Which part?
8. What do you think is the weirdest habit of Chinese people?
9. What do you think of square dancing 广场舞?
We are going to interview some people as an experiment (I’m pretty excited about the whole thing), are you interested in all the questions listed above? Or what do you want to know about China and Chinese people. WE NEED YOUR OPINIONS. Thanks.