I'm planning to apply for online map analyst post
Grammar and punctuation:
- There should be no space before a comma.
- Perhaps you mean, "Gave detailed explanations about English tests," or "Gave detailed explanations to English test-takers/examinees."
- Likewise, "Gave specific instructions about each type..."
- "test with tips and tricks" shouldn't be capitalized.
- "Vietnamese" should be capitalized.
- Make sure it's consistent. The "Volunteer Experience" section is formatted differently.
- I would add more details to expand on your experience, such as under "Private English tutor". You could mention your day-to-day tasks, such as lesson planning, etc.
I thought your personal skills should be some unique one. Those skills you mastered I can also get it in one day. They doesn't gain you any advantages.
Resume does NOT list all your experience. The experience significantly related with the applying job should be listed. Other experience, for example, repairing old computers can make your resume lose its focus.(that's to say, the HR will consider you deliver your resume to other jobs as well, like repairing computer)