Anton, I didn’t know you could do that. I’m amazed by all this modern technology. I think my brain is stuck in the 1980s sometimes.
1. Open Anki, in menu "File > Export... "
2. Choose a deck to export, uncheck "Include shchedule" checkbox
3. Choose a folder to save a file, and tap "Export"
4. Open https://drive.google.com/ on your browser (log in if nessesary)
5. Tap "Create > Upload files..." (or simply drag your file from the folder and drop it onto the webpage's file area)
6. Tap once on the uploaded file, a bar will appeare, and tap "Access by link" there.
7. Copy and share the link!!!
By the way, if you have an account on ankiweb.net
1. Log in through your anki
2. Syncronize decks
3. Log in on ankiweb.net
4. Share the deck, it will be accessed on https://ankiweb.net/shared/decks/