Here is 12 questions. First letter of each answer is a letter in these words.
1 ______ 2______ 3______4 ______ 5_______ 6______ 7______ 8______ 9______10 ______11 ______12 ______
Here questions :)
1. Where is located one of the most famous waterfall "Seven sisters"?
2. "Quito" is a capital of?
3. A very famous painter of post-impressionists direction, who sold only one painting for all his life?
4. The most famous Archimedes's word?
5. The homeland of Tetris game?
6. Favourite social media of Donald Trump.
7. The word "uncle " in Norwegian?
8. The main character of "little gold calf" by Ilf and Petrov.
9. A dead language?
10. A British writer, Jane....?
11. A spider from Toronto?
Good luck :))
My hat's off to Graham. I have 2, 4, 5, 6, two possibilities for 9, 10, and I'm pretty sure I know 12. It's not enough for me to guess the answer. I'm almost willing to guess that the second word is the commonest word in the English language. I'm going to do a web search for number 1.
Oh, now that I cheated and found the answer to #1, I know the answer. And I was wrong about the second word. But even knowing the answer to the puzzle, and thus knowing the initial letter of each answer, I still don't know #3, 7, 8, or 11.
Not being able to figure out #11 really bothers me. Please tell me it's not some hockey player nicknamed Spider or something like that.