I'll be visiting France for around 10 days this June and I need some of your insight on where to go, what to do, useful phrases etc. I can speak a little bit of French (between A2 and B1 level). I'm thinking of going to 2/3 cities and I'll be flying to Paris so Paris will be one of them for sure. I'm thinking of going to the South of France. It's my first time in Europe altogether, so I'm really excited! It would be great if you could answer some of these questions:
1) What are some phrases/words that I should know to get around France?
2) What are some cool artsy, historic, or just generally cultural places I could visit?
3) Where was your best experiences with food? I'm vegetarian (and I could eat meat if I wanted to, I just prefer not to), do you think it's possible to maintain in France?
1) grève = strike! Air France est en grève. La SNCF est en grève . = Air France is having a strike. Trains are not working
2) you better look on TripAdvisor. France is huge and beautiful.
3) that will be difficult to handle. Look at the App HappyCow for vegetarian and vegan restaurants