Eduardo Cortes
How do you call the store where you buy ice cream? In my language would be "heladeria" but I do not know the name in English. Could you help me?
Apr 30, 2018 1:23 AM
Comments · 6
Ice cream shop.
April 30, 2018
If it is small and only has outdoor seating, you can also say "ice cream stand"
April 30, 2018
"Ice cream shop" or "Ice cream parlour" 

In conversation you usually just say "Do you want to go for ice cream" or "Lets get ice cream somewhere" rather than "Lets find and ice cream shop"
April 30, 2018

I agree with "parlour" as the most official word (in the UK). See the article below.

In the UK, most ice cream tends to be sold in supermarkets, from vans, in cafes, or shops that sell other things too. So, ice cream parlours are a little exotic.

April 30, 2018
Ice cream parlor.
April 30, 2018
Show more