I'm looking for a scientist name of a natural phenomena.

A few years ago, I read an article about some mysterious/ weird natural facts. There was one item that impressed me so much and then I wrote it down in my note book to remind me to look for more information after that. Unfortunately, I lost my note book and I also could not remember the exact web adress as well as the article title. It told about a phenomenon of clouds when it reflected the huge shapes of two men standing on a mountain . The scientific name of this phenomenon was so long and complicated that I could not remember any of the words. Since then, I always try to search it again on Google. I've tried to enter any related words such as : cloud, reflection, mountain, man,...but no found.

If you know about this phenomena, please tell me !

May 13, 2018 8:16 AM
Comments · 5

Do you think this phenomenon is related to the Mountain, the Men, the shapes or the Clouds? I believe there are several hundred items on each topic. Do you remember where this was observed?

Normally we never say "no found" in English. We might refer to something as difficult to find or perhaps impossible to find or obscure or alternatively, you might say that the "exact terminology is elusive" (haha). Thank you Tano for teaching me something.

May 13, 2018
May 13, 2018
Which language was the article written in? English and Russian didn't retrieve anything similar. Nothing similar is listed in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_optics nor in https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Атмосферная_оптика
May 13, 2018

Thank you John for your information. 

I can't remember the place. I just remembered that there were 2 men standing on a mountain then they saw their huge shape in the sky.

May 13, 2018
Thanks Tano but it is not what I am looking for.
May 13, 2018