Flat pot, pot or pen

I have some doubts about the right word for what we generally use to cook the french fried.

flat pot?
simple pot?

Jun 11, 2018 11:29 AM
Comments · 1

Hi Salvatore, are you referring to French fries ( fried potatoes that goes with steak)? I think you might be referring to :

Pan; flat pot; simple pot. You can use any of them. For shallow frying, a pan is good. For deep frying, pot is better.

June 11, 2018