I don't know about you, but I could talk about food for hours, days, months, and years lol!
So let's have a little fun food chat. :)
and if you would like to add questions... Please go for it! :)
1. What meal would you cook to impress an individual? - As for me, I LOVE Mexican food. With the said, I would cook up some delicious spicy tacos with all the sides like: Guacamole, Salsa, Rice, and etc.. etc... etc.. I feel as though food should be cooked with love! and since I grew up eating tacos weekly, that is where my heart is indeed.
2. Do you prefer cooking at home or going out to eat? - I love to cook at home because I enjoy being very creative with different cuisines, but I will not turn down a good restaurant. :) I always like to challenge my taste buds. Especially, when I am traveling.
3. On a cold winter day, would you prefer a bowl of chili and cornbread or a bowl of soup? - Well, I am a sucker for homemade cornbread, but I am also addicted to RAMEN!!! Therefore, hot soup for me.
4. What is the strangest item that you have consumed? I would have to say alligator in Thailand. hmmm, I know that is actually a common food in some places, but not for me. lol It wasn't bad though! They grilled it well.
5. Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla? I was such a vanilla lover as a child, but now I will run to the store for chocolate y'all!
6. Do you like spicy food? Yes, this could be a simple yes or no question, but tell me about what you like? lol I LOVE SPICY FOOD, but my stomach doesn't agree. Which means that I have to cut back on it... Ugh, it's a painful act to give up my chili. Luckily, there are so many amazing flavors within the food world though.
That is it everyone.. I hope you're all hungry now lol and you go eat some amazingly scrumptious food!
Happy Monday everyone!
Hi Melissa :)
It's a very interesting discussion, but the yellow highlights almost made me blind :D
Here are my answers:
1. Well, it depends on who I want to impress. If I wanted to kill them by being impressed, I would choose to cook stuff fish or chicken and rice.
2. Cooking at home is good, especially when I'm in a mood for it. When I feel lazy, I only open the door of the fridge, find something, heat it, and then eat it. Sometimes I go out to eat something, but I don't like it much.
3. A bowl of soup, always.
4. Wow! Alligator meat! was its taste anything like beef? I once ate a dish made of goat meat, but it didn't taste good.
5.I'm vanilla ice cream forever. ( I mean I love it)
6. Yes, I love spicy food even though I get a headache and stomachache after eating it. I used to put a lot of pepper in the sauce I made for our pasta. Then I had to stop it after I received too many complains from my family members. :)