Is there anyone who wants to teach me English? I can't afford to buy the credits.
ITalki Apps version
(1) Click on the ii icon on the bottom left
(2) Click on the Gear icon on the up right
(3) There are three options on the Setting tab, choose Privacy. Switch Friend only into Anyone.
I'll really appreciate if you'd consider my suggestions for not just using the discussion board to look for partners.
Make sure that you set your message available for others to contact you. You can go to:
ITalki website version
(1) Account Settings, scroll down the button on the right of your profile picture
(2) click on Privacy on the top of the bar
(3) On the Contact Permission, set the option of Who Can Send Me A Message or A Chat as Anyone.
You could use some tools here to improve your English while looking for a conversational partner, such as:
(1) Answers section used to ask questions
(2) Notebook section used to write a short interesting composition
(3) Discussion forum used to discuss anything (bear in mind to avoid politics, religions, and gender topics).
There's a chance that you could find some good partners if you're active enough in:
(1) correcting others' notebook entries in your language
(2) answers others' questions in your language
(3) taking part in discussions by writing decent comments (avoid bashing the discussion poster).