Hello, I'm looking for a teacher or language exchange partners who help me to practice interviewing in English.
I'm a software engineer, so I need someone's help who has the same background as me.
Of course, I can teach you Japanese. Thank you!
英語での就職面接を手伝ってくれる先生またはlanguage exchange partnerを探しています。私はソフトウェアエンジニアなので、同じようなバックグラウンドを持った方や、エンジニア向けの面接に詳しい方だと嬉しいです。
Since you are looking for a teacher, try “Find A Teacher” on the italki website. My search found 21 professional teachers who are native speakers with the skill “software” in their profile or lesson description.
I am one of the 21 teachers. I am a retired software engineer and a trained English teacher. I invite you to check my profile.
I work in the software engineering field as well!
I think the questions will be like this:
1. How many years of experience have ypu been in the SE field?
2. Do you program? What is your programming language? How many years of experience do you have with your language? Are you willing to learn ◯◯ language?
3. Do you engage in any managerial tasks?
4. What is your specialty in your previous job?
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
6. Do you have a particular field you want to work on?
7. What is your expected salary range?
8. Are you fine with working on a ◯◯ shift?
Good Luck on your interview! I recommend searching in google for other interview questions as well.