My classmates and I are thinking of holding a face-to-face Spanish study group together.
The purpose at the first stage is to pass DELE (A2) this year.
After that, if the members are willing to continue, maybe we will aim for the higher level
or keep the study group as a method to practice our Spanish (especially the speaking ability).
These are some ideas came up so far to proceed the study group.
1. Practice with past exams or simulation test (individually in advance or in the study group)
2. Discuss the questions / answers in (1)
3. Determine a certain topic to practice speaking
4. Dictation using the audio (dialogues) in our textbook
5. Play board games in Spanish
* We have 5-6 people, all with Spanish level around A2. Except for the study group, we take regular Spanish lessons every week.
Do you have experiences in forming or joining a language study group using these ways? Any experiences that can share with us?
Or do you have any other suggestions on holding a language study group more effectively?
Thank you so much!
Thank you for your advice, seand645!
Yeah, actually I was also thinking of doing so as we might face lots of issues and need professional advice on our questions. I will discuss about it with our members.