I think would you rather questions is always a fun way to start a conversation.
Here are some of the best would you rather questions.😊
Feel free to answer them in the comments.
1. Would you rather marry someone for good looks or their personality?
2. Would you rather be a famous person or a normal person?
3. Would you rather move to a new city or town every week or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in?
4. Would you rather travel the world for a year on a shoestring budget or stay in only one country for a year but live in luxury?
Enjoy your weekend everyone! 💖🌹💋😊
1. I would rather marry someone for their personality. That's what keeps couples together.
2. I would rather be a normal person, because I like/need my peace and quiet.
3. That's a tough one, because I love to travel and to explore new places...nevertheless, in this context, I would choose to never be able to leave the city I was born in. Moving to a new city every week would be exhausting and unhealthy after a few months/years.
4. If it's only for one year... then I would rather travel the world for a year on a shoestring budget.
I LOVE THIS GAME! I always play this with my students and they would laugh every time I would make them choose
Ok so here are my answers:
1) I would marry someone for their personality- looks are not so important to me
2) I would rather be a famous person
3) This is difficult but since I have to choose one then I would rather move to a new city or town every week
4) This one is also difficult but I would rather stay in only one country but live in luxury