Exercises with the Letter R: Initial R Sounds
R- Initial Sentences
1) I saw a rainbow while I was listening to the radio in my rowboat.
2) You should recycle that tennis racket or give it to a runner.
3) Ryan was eating raisins and radishes while watching the rugby game.
4) It is not responsible to have a pet rattlesnake.
5) Ralph listens to rock-n-roll while he paints a raccoon holding a rose.
6) The robot was rusty because it rode into the river.
7) The rectangle book I’m reading is about the Rocky Mountains.
8) Tie the ribbon around the rhino named Rosie.
9) I really like the ravioli from the new Italian restaurant.
10) The rocket was running out of fuel but Rodger took care of it.