Hi there! I live in the United States. I've lived in Ohio my whole life. Here's some advice to make you feel more confident about speaking a language other than your own.
1. Understand that it's okay to make mistakes. Mistakes are a part of learning. If someone laughs at you or is rude to you due to a simple language pronunciation error, ignore them. It's more of a reflection of their negative personality.
2. Talk to yourself. Yep. Read out loud foreign language sentences. Keep reading them until you can say them without hesitation or nervousness.
3. Think about your goal. Think about how accomplished you'll feel when you achieve your goal.
4. Reward small accomplishments along the way. Each word you can say clearly and without error is an achievement. Take it one step at a time. Be proud of each thing you learn rather than worry so much about the 'bigger picture'.
5. Believe in yourself and don't give up!