I'm learning French and my goals are here and in order:
1) Be able to introduce myself and include simple background info (age, hometown, occupation)
2) Learn numbers and colors
3) Learn useful/every-day-use verbs and nouns and get comfortable conjugating them
4) Learn and be able to express the time, weather, seasons, and times of the day/month/year
5) Learn how to communicate your favorites and preferences
6) Be able to express opinions
7) Always work to improve listening and comprehension from a native speaker, film, music, media, tv, etc.
***Goal: Be able to get around in an immersion situation
And compliment your learning to your language learning journey.
If you're an audible learner, incorporate more listening and dialogue.
If you're a visual learner, watch videos with captions or subtitles, write down everything concerning the language and what you are learning, etc.
If you're a tactile learner, lol I'm not sure how to apply this to language learning haha - touch a globe or a map every day?? lol