English Quiz- Test your general knowledge!
I'm Kyle and I'm an English teacher with Italki. I'd like to do a little fun quiz with you guys since we are spending so much time inside. You can post your answers below in the comments and/or message your answers to me if you want to find out the answers right away. Good luck!
- Which country does opera singer Pavarotti come from?
- Which country has the world’s longest coastline?
- What is the highest number used in a sudoku puzzle?
- What is a female deer called?
- What is the only bird that can hover in the air and also fly backwards?
- How many sides has an octagon got?
- What instrument can be called bass, electric or Spanish?
- Which city is said to have been founded by Romulus and Remus?
- Which animal name comes first in the dictionary?
- How many stomachs does a cow have?
- How many states make up the United States of America?
- What colour are the four stars on the flag of New Zealand?
- In which sport are there playing positions called flanker, fly half and tight-head prop?
- Which mountain range forms a natural border between France and Spain?
- Which pair of superheroes are known as the ‘Dynamic Duo’?
- In which sport may a player score a birdie, eagle or albatross?
- The Great Barrier Reef is off the coast of which country?
- Which Olympic sport takes place in a velodrome?